Please review the information below and follow the steps carefully.
Interested employers should contact Yes Employment Services:
705-476-3234 or Click Here for information regarding the next available training session; Diversity at Work Nipissing.
Employer Information (employers only need to fill out the form once regardless of the number of job opportunities they are posting).
The employer is responsible for recruitment and standard human resources screening of a candidate for position suitability. North Bay Area RNIP is not involved in the employer/candidate selection process.
Conduct normal hiring procedures once candidates apply to your job posting(s). If your employment choice is a foreign national, please complete and sign an IMM 5984 Offer of Employment Form for the candidate that best fits your position.
Send your Offer of Employment Form to here:
as well as the successful candidate for them to submit. Ask the successful candidate to contact us to move forward with additional paperwork if required.
Fraud and Misrepresentation
Fraud and misrepresentation are taken very seriously by the RNIP Community and by IRCC. Any business or individuals found to be misrepresenting themselves or committing fraud will be banned from applying for recommendation for the duration of the pilot, along with any associated parties.
Misrepresentation and fraud can take many forms, including but not limited to:
- Submission of fraudulent documents
- Accepting or offering money for a job offer
- Intentionally misleading the Community
It is important to note the following:
- All decisions made by the Community are final and not subject to appeal.
- Receiving a recommendation from the Community does not guarantee permanent residence; IRCC has sole authority to approve or refuse any or all applications for permanent residency.