Website First Choice Haircutters
We know hair is more than just a sport or hobby: It’s in your DNA.
First Choice Haircutters is where a new breed of stylists are changing the way they work. It all starts with celebrating your creative expression, sharing your passion for people, and creating loyal clients for life.
So grab your shears, bring the styles you do best and we’ll help with the rest: At First Choice Haircutters, education is turbo-charged so you can keep levelling up your core skills and mastering new trends before anyone else.
Get ready to:
• Start making money and building clientele from day one
•Show off your artistry with great styles, cuts, trims, colours, and perms
• Unleash your ambition and take your career further than you thought possible
• Build something meaningful with your passionate, quality-obsessed stylist family
• Learn from the best with our free education programs
• Access product/tool discounts and benefits that grow as your career does
• Thrive with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
• Access comprehensive health and dental benefits for you and your family
• Set yourself up to take on more responsibility as you gain experience and build up your skills
• Love what you do as a part of First Choice’s friendly, approachable & purpose-driven culture
First Choice Haircutters is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world’s largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Ready to join the team that knows the salon business better than anyone else? Apply now!
You’re already a great fit if…
• You have graduated from or are currently studying at an accredited Cosmetology School or Vocational/Technical School offering a Cosmetology certification
• You love interacting with people and making them feel beautiful and confident
• You enjoy working with a passionate tightly-knit team
• You strive to give your best with every client
• You enjoy keeping up with current styles and continually improving your skillsJob Description File